HOME Furniture contains over 130 parametric objects for living, dining, and sleeping. These parts
add classic, everyday furniture for making your designed space feel "at home" (or at work). Included
are over 30 seats, a variety of tables, complete dining settings, four types of bed frames in all sizes,
clocks, flowers and plants, rugs and paintings, outdoor furniture, and electronic equipment to
enliven any living space. Build your own china cabinet or armoire using modular storage
components with base, drawers, doors, and cap. Each group of furniture type is pre-assembled into
ArchiCAD Modules which can be merged into your plan to work as a template, greatly speeding up
design and production."The SmartParts libraries are the one must have add-on for all ArchiCAD users"
Home Furniture library includes:
- Over 200 parametric objects for living, dining, and sleeping with classic, everyday furniture for making your designed space feel at home.
- NEW 9 classic chairs for a total of 32 chairs - couches, love seats, chairs, stools and rockers.
- NEW 5 tables for a total of 14 tables.
- NEW lamps - table, wall sconces and hanging.
- Dining tables have adjustable tablecloth with complete
- Four types of bed frames in standard sizes.
- Clocks - grandfather, mantel, and wall - with definable time.
- Upright piano and a baby grand piano that stretches to a concert grand.
- Flowers in vases and plants in pots.
- Framed pictures with user defined picture images
- Oriental rugs with four designs.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Electronic equipment - TVs with user defined picture images, stereo components, and speakers.
- Build your own china cabinet or armoire using modular storage components including base, drawers, doors, and cap.
D3 SmartParts features include:
Compatible with Mac and Windows, ArchiCAD 10 - 19 and Start Edition.
- Preview - Preview pictures for quick display in settings windows
- 3D Window - Stretch objects vertically in 3D Window
- Custom Name Input - Utilize the Custom Name Input in certain object settings
- Parametric 2D - Parametric 2D plan symbols provide coordination between 2D and 3D
- Reference Manual - Includes thumbnail pictures of all libraries and step-by-step guide for using and customizing many of the objects