FLUIDS INSIDE YOUR PLATFORM
RealFlow | Cinema 4D gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
New features in C4D 3:ALEMBIC STITCHER
Stitch your simulation results, particles and meshes, in just one Alembic file.
PARTICLE CLIPPING FOR MESHING
Save time tuning meshes. Fields to define regions to be meshed.
SPLINE CONTROL CIRCLES
More flexibility to define forces and particle emissions along Cinema 4D splines.
Simulate fluid effect typically seen at Hi-speed macro photography.
QUADS FOR MESHES
Thanks to the new quad meshed you’ll be able to make meshes easily subdivided.
Animated particle emission parameters and daemon parameters are taken account between frames.
PARTICLE SIZE CONTROLLED BY THE FLUID
Use particle speed, age and vorticity to resize fluid particles.
Scale all the daemon forces from a single place.
TRANSFORM YOUR FLUIDS
Scale, rotate and translate transformations can be applied to fluids.
Launch Cache process from any toolbar or customize RealFlow node output filenames.
Click HERE to see videos of the new features in C4D 3.
15 new features from C4D 2.5
• Mesher vertex map creation has been revamped to allow the possibility to customize them using gradients.
• New vertex maps "Weights" to shade mixing fluids. It also lets you add different weights for the same fluid emitters.
• New vertex maps, "Age" and "Vorticity", for meshes.
• Compatibility with the TurbulenceFD Emitter tag to use RealFlow particles for TurbulenceFD emission.
Make sure to update TurbulenceFD to version v1.0 Rev 1435
• The Thinking Particles workflow has been greatly improved, letting the used decide which TP groups should be synchronized with RealFlow fluids.
• New "Visualizer" node. Used to display the daemon forces.
• New cache "Offset" parameters to change the frame to be loaded for every cached node.
• Image Emitter displays the texture in the viewport and accepts animated textures.
• New "Auto Mesh Normals" parameter for the Mesher to switch between the mesher normals (accurate) or geometry normals (customizable).
• Falloff for DSpline.
• Age and Vorticity can be used to color particles in the viewport in addition to the existing Velocity.
• New "Texture Sampling Resolution" parameter in RealFlow preferences.