End Of The Year Special - Through 12-31-18!Now shipping formZ 8.6!
bonzai3D is now known as formZ Jr.
form•Z Jr, previously called bonZai3d, is an application with a fresh approach to 3D modeling aimed at delivering conceptual design and sketching ideas quickly while still making it possible to carry you to the next level of productivity.form•Z Jr's robust geometry creates models that can be used for construction drawings, photorealistic rendering, and fabrication.
form•Z Jr’s simple, smart, and fun interface reveals unexpected capabilities and tools that complement and enhance creativity. Embedded tutorial videos facilitate the learning at one’s own pace and without the need for expensive training sessions. Intuitive tools include descriptive step-by-step guides and interface hints for a productive workflow. To further explore and exchange ideas, solutions, and problem solving alternatives, the< strong> form•Z Jr forum operates 24/7, as a valuable resource from peers who deal with the daily tests of real life projects. In addition, the AutoDesSys technical support team stands by to offer its help as needed.
The V-Ray Plugin Want to create the ultimate in photorealistic rendering? Get this bundle with the V-Ray plug-in! The power of Academy Award winning V-Ray rendering is now available for form•Z. V-Ray has been seamlessly integrated into form•Z so that you will find your way around very quickly and get instant high quality renderings "out of the box".
formZ Jr. features:
• Fluid, powerful, and smart interface.
• All the classic modeling tools (extrusions, sweeps, transformations, etc.).
• Real time Booleans.
• NURBS curves and surfaces.
• Smart 3D drawing.
• Dynamic graphic editing.
• Push/Pull tool for easy sculpting and shape editing.
• Advanced OpenGL rendering with shadows, transparencies, and textures.
• Graphic texture map editing.
• Over 200 free materials (texture maps).
• Content library for trees, furniture, entourage elements.
• Support of 3D Warehouse.
• Google Earth and SketchUp file compatibility.
• Over 30 export/import formats for easy inter-operability.
• Embedded video tutorials
Solid and Surface Modeling tools including Booleans, NURBS and Subdivision Surfaces.
Native support for 64 architecture on OS X allows for more content creation.
Imports SKP, KMZ, DWG, DXF, DAE, OBJ, SAT, STEP and STL files.
Exports DWG, DXF, SAT, STEP, DAE, and STL for 3D printing.
: Minimum 1 GB
: Recommended 4 GB+
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional memory.
Macintosh OS X:
Macintosh computer with Intel processor.
OS X 10.9.2 or later.
Note that the latest updates are recommended.
Note: El Capitan (OS X 10.11) or newer requires form·Z v22.214.171.124 or newer.
Note: Sierra (Mac OS 10.12) requires form·Z v8.5.6 or newer.
Hard Disk Space:
Minimum: 2 GB
Recommended: 5 GB+
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional hard disk space.
Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10
* Note that the latest service packs are recommended.
See Microsoft’s web site for available service packs.
Required for product activation, software updates and access to on line manuals and tutorial videos.