TRIM Objects is a comprehensive set of details for interiors and exteriors. One piece trim objects, stretchable and mitered trim parts in 2D and 3D, conform to the standards of the millwork industry. A cross reference part number guide will aide in selecting the right profile section. The list is extensive, but easy to use: baseboards, chair rails, crowns, coves, door and window casings, picture frames, corner beads, handrails, spindles, newel posts, columns, finials, rosettes, plinth blocks, and wainscot paneling. A must for anyone who has ever tried to use the wall or slab tool for detailing trim."The SmartParts libraries are the one must have add-on for all ArchiCAD users"
The Trim Library includes:
- Quick and easy custom moulding tool to create a profile anywhere in plan and miter both horizontally and vertically.
- Classical column can be cut any angle and has two base styles and three shaft styles including flutes.
- Straight, curved, spiral and arched trim.
- Over 70 standard trim shapes used in a variety of path shapes.
- Full miter control for inside and outside corners and vertical angles.
- Change trim profile styles without affecting size and orientation.
- 3 levels of smoothness.
- Trim one to four sides with one only part.
- Vertical trim frame with three or four sides for doors and artwork.
- Rosettes and plinth blocks.
- Stair steps - straight or curve - with optional round nosing and cove and open or closed stair stringers.
- 11 Baluster styles, 8 newel post styles, and 15 railing profiles with volute and gooseneck rail ends.
- Wainscot with board & bead and raised panels.
- Square and turned posts.
- 7 Bracket styles.
D3 SmartParts features include:
Compatible with Mac and Windows, ArchiCAD 10 - 19 and Start Edition.
- Preview - Preview pictures for quick display in settings windows
- 3D Window - Stretch objects vertically in 3D Window
- Custom Name Input - Utilize the Custom Name Input in certain object settings
- Parametric 2D - Parametric 2D plan symbols provide coordination between 2D and 3D
- Reference Manual - Includes thumbnail pictures of all libraries and step-by-step guide for using and customizing many of the objects